color*breeze
the reachable sky is still too far away
but i will get there somehow

Sunday 18 October 2009

workshop

So another day has passed and my mom is one year older. Before it gets way way too late, happy birthday mom! Its a miserable pity that this son of yours is dead broke this year, therefore there's no present. Hope the half a k Coach purse from last year makes up for a little of this year's disappointment.

So off we went as a family to The Square @ Novotel Clarke Quay for the birthday dinner. Didn't really interact much with the parents, spent time bitching with my brother instead. However the family did have good moments together. I guess that's how we are, reserved, withdrawn. Deep down, I like it.

Met up with Stan for a quick cuppa at Liquids Cafe. Chatted about some stuffs, gossip and cars. Mmm, MINI Cooper S Cabriolet...I like.

Guess there's much to do other than moping around. JPod to read, Apollo Justice to play, recipes to taste. Meeting up with friends and people who matter. Get back to running, swimming and hopefully more board/card gaming. All before I take my leave.

Sometimes I go too fast and when I slow down, nothing is as it seemed.

Posted at 01:45
0 comments

  • Bryan

lemmings

tagboard

remembered